Due to the fact that impartiality is one of the most important
principles of certification bodies to audit, decision-making and certification
of management systems and products, managers and employees of GCL INTL are
committed to the uphold the principles of impartiality, confidentiality and
privacy which would have been established in all the structures the company.
Upholding the principles of impartiality and prevent any conflicts of
interest as a management process has been one of the main parameters in design
of all company processes of GCL INTL.
In this regard, the most important cases are as follows:
Personnel and any partner of GCL INTL shall NOT under any
– Provide management system consultancy which includes: preparation or
production of manuals or procedures, or give specific advice to client.
– Offer certification when relationships that threaten impartiality
cannot be eliminated or minimized.
– Certify another certification body for management systems.
– Certify a client when a relationship with a management systems
consultancy poses an unacceptable threat to impartiality.
– Provide an internal audit service to any certified clients.
– Outsource any audits to a management consultancy company involved in
– Certify for organizations that based on familiarity or anything like
that, are unacceptable threat to impartiality.
The employees of this company must:
– Declare any reported or observed conflicts of interest as soon as
– Consider all work processes with respect to impartiality and
independence at the beginning of each topic as input.
GCL INTL evaluate all risks relating to conflict of interest according
to the requirements of ISO 17021 and ISO 17056 and analyzed and documented continuously
as well as doing activity of issue the certificate with design and
implementation of different procedures in full impartiality and perform a
realistic audit and selection of competent and impartial auditors. CEO has
responsibility for protection and satisfy the impartiality of all processes in
For any threats to impartiality that are discovered or reported, then
the impartiality committee shall be informed and responses shall be made and
This policy is necessary for all employees and stockholders of GCL
INTL and in terms of adequacy and effectiveness in Impartially committee
meeting and or in the appropriate time will be investigated.